Quinceanera Celebration is not a sacrament but a dedication of self to Christ and his will.
Your yes to God.
A celebration of thanksgiving to God for the gift of life.
In order to celebrate a Quinceanera the following requirements are to be met:
1. The quinceaner and her family must be active members (attending Mass) at Holy Spirit, St. Helen, or St. Mary’s Kouts or have a letter of permission from their home parish.
2. The quinceanera should have received the sacraments of Baptism, First Communion, Penance and Confirmation or must be currently enrolled in the process.
3. The quinceaner and her parents must have an interview with the pastor six months prior to the 15th birthday.
4. The quinceaner must attend a Quinceanera Preparation program.
5. Schedule a rehearsal prior to the event.
6. A Quinceanera should not be scheduled on Sundays or during Lent.
To schedule a Quinceanera call the parish office
You may download a copy of the Quinceanera Registration Form below or pick one up at the parish office