Arrangements must be made one year (12 months) in advance for preparation and to attend marriage classes.
Marriage Celebration in a Catholic Church is a covenant of a man and a woman committed to each other through Christ, involving a partnership of life and love.
In order to celebrate the sacrament of Matrimony, the following requirement are to be met.
1. Be active (attend Mass regularly) parishioners o or have a letter of permission from home parish.
2. Obtain baptismal record from parish of baptism dated no sooner than 1 year prior to the wedding.
3. Meet with the pastor for an interview and start formal paperwork.
4. Attend marriage preparation program.
5. Plan wedding ceremony with pastor.
6. Obtain marriage licence from county in which you reside.
7. Attend a rehearsal to be determined by pastor.