Family Catechesis is done by entire families coming together the third Sunday of the month following the 8:00 am Massin the hall to share, pray and learn about the faith together.
St. Mary’s Faith Formation is a unique program intended to aid and encourage parents as the primary teachers in faith formation.
In an effort as a parish to assist you in carrying out your responsibilities, our Family Faith Formation program requires the following:
• We will meet on a monthly basis
• Attendance of monthly parent-student classes
• Praying with your children
• Weekly Mass attendance
Family Faith Formation only requires attendance once per month for 7 months during the school year.
• Classes are usually held on the THIRD Sunday of each month from 9:00 am – 10:30 am
• Children of all ages must be accompanied by a parent.
• While we recognize that sports help to make our children well-rounded individuals, we ask that parents not allow our children and youth to miss Faith Formation due to sporting activities.